Friday, January 8, 2010

Black Hair



Yes, I have black hair!  After much consideration, I have decided to dye my hair black for the remainder of my days in Minnesota.  (And for mourning the loss of the sun for the next 4 months!).  Just kidding.  I just wanted to dye my hair a color that would look totally different.  So enjoy!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOWZA!!!! That is awesome! You look great, Alicia! Christopher is living with a whole new woman.

Summer said...

Wow! Well you would look gorgeous no matter what color your hair is, but I'm surprised how natural this looks! I still can't believe you colored over that red hair which I have been so covetous of for practically a decade now. :) But you do look so beautiful. And it is definitely fun to have a change. Sometimes we have to take advantage of the small things we can control in this life and find pleasure there since so much is out of our hands! :P Love you.

Zach and Shanna said...

FUN! You can pull off anything beautifully! You make me feel like I should try something fun. :)