Thursday, December 18, 2008

Temple Square











Yay, we just got back from Utah, and we had a great time. On one of the days we were out there, we took the Front Runner down to Salt Lake City from Layton, and then took Trax to Temple square. Justin loved it!

6 comments:

Summer said...

I love your family picture! Thanks for letting me know about your new blog. Now lets see a picture of your cute pregnant belly! :)

Robin said...

Alicia!! I was just thinking about you guys. Your family picture is so cute... you're gorgeous. I can't believe how big Justin is now. And congratulations on the new little one on the way! I'm so glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch better.

Andy said...

It sounds like you had a good vacation. Fun pictures with the family. I hope you have a great Christmas.

Zach and Shanna said...

We miss you!!

Unknown said...

Such good memories!

The Williamsons said...

You have such a beautiful family! Congrats on the new baby! :)

Take Care

Jessica