Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween


Halloween here in Minnesota was excellent. The weather was great with little wind and 60's.

Justin and Daddy went out trick or treating and Alicia stayed home to pass candy out to the 200 or so kids that came by.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you look cute elmo

Unknown said...

He's the cutest Elmo ever! I miss you guys terribly!
Love you all!

Zach and Shanna said...

Way too cute!! We miss you guys!

Unknown said...

I am so excited you are coming home for a visit!!!!!

The Allen Family said...

Seriously 200 kids? That is crazy! So fun for Justin though. Hope to see you guys when you are here!

Andy said...

Hi Guys! I was looking through the names of Shanna's millions of blog friends and found your site. Awesome. I'm so glad that we can stay updated a little. Congrats on your pregnancy! That is very exciting. I hope you are having fun in Minnesota. Stay warm.